viernes, 10 de julio de 2015

OUR LIFE, By Pablo Urdiales & Santi Bueno

HELLO: 

 Our names are Pablo Urdiales Carvajal and Santi Bueno Martín. We are 13 years old.



Pablo Urdiales Carvajal













I like every things   (Listen music, play video  ...)
I practice a lot of sports (Kung fu, football …)
My favorite type of music is reggaeton.   
I hate study.
My favorite subjects is P.E. but I also like Mathematics
My favorite team of football is REAL MADRID because his game is fantastic.
I also like F.C. Bayer de Munich because his coach is the best coach in the world (Pep Guardiola)
My favorite player is Isco because hi play like a football wizard.




















But Cristiano Ronaldo is fantastic player.















Santi Bueno Martín

I like playing football.
I like rock. My favorite group of music is Extremoduro.  

My favorite subject is P.E.
I hate English
My favorite team is Atletico de Madrid because we have the best afcion of the worth.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario