domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

Alberto Torres Seara


I love football, I play football as much as I can. My favorite team is Real Madrid. I played football in Andel, my school. Now I am on holidays and I can’t play football in Andel. Now I am in Granada, in an English summer camp. The camp is very (very) good. Yesterday we went to Granada center. I bought many things for my mother and my brothers and sisters. I will go to Mallorca on 15th July. I will go to Mallorca in a ship. Pablo González Fletes is my friend (and Mateo, Luis, Adri, Rodri, Diego, Vallejo and more) he plays football with me and my others friends. Adri, Pablo, Mateo, Andrés and Luis sleep with me and we share the room. My brothers are: Jaime, Fer and Quique. And my sisters are: María, Carmen, Blanca and Chiru. My house is very big has six rooms and five bathrooms, it have three floors. We have a garage. We have a garden and a swimming pool, too. And I play with my friends of my urbanization. 

I have many friends: Alvaro, Sergio, Rodrigo, Miguel, Jaime and Ana. I play with them football, “boti botero”, paddle and water bold.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario