viernes, 10 de julio de 2015

My favorites sports

EDUARDO DÍAZ RAMÍREZ


MY FAVORITE SPORTS


  RUGBY
I play rugby since three years ago. I play in summer, in a park next to my house, with my father and my cousin. I have some t-shirts of rugby selections: Scotland, Wales and Ireland. My favorite is Ireland. My favorite rugby player is Brian O´Driscoll. He is irish. But I have another favorite rugby player, named Johna Lomu. He is from New Zealand.

  KICKBOXING / MUAY THAI

I practice kickboxing since one month ago. I learn by Internet and watching martial arts movies, My favorite martial arts actor is Jean Claude Van Damme. I also like Steven Seagal, but he practice Aikido, and I prefer kickboxing. I have boxing gloves to hit the sand sack, but I don´t practice in a gym, because is too expensive. I also like Taekwondo, but not to practice. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario