sábado, 11 de julio de 2015

Pablo Pimentel

Me life by Pablo Pimentel Sandín  


My family in holidays

In my family we are five people

My favorite team is F.C. Barcelona

My favorite football player is Lionel Messi

My favorite movie is the fast and furious saga

My favorite song is "See you again"

My favorite cousin is Jorge Sandin Tarancon

My favorite beach is Bilar

My favorite friend is Alejandro Meca Hernández

My favorite teacher is Don David Bravo

My favorite game is minecraft because the game is very funny

In my free time I swimming pool

In my holiday I go to a campament with my friends

My favorite sport is football

My favorite singer is Adam Levine of the group Maroon 5

this is my best summer 



14/7/15

My favorite car and motorcicle








































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario