viernes, 10 de julio de 2015

Jorge Ortega Ferrero


 MI FAVORITE SPORT


My favorite sport is football. I practice it at all the time and in all places. I play in the team of my school. I have played futsal for the last six years, but this year I am going to try to play football.

My favorite team is ATLETICO DE MADRID.

I also practice other sports such as: basketball, tennis, paddle…        
                                                         


The English SUMMER CAMP





I like this place, it´s very big. It has: a swimming pool, a football and basketball field, an Oratory…

The English classes are very good, I think that I am going to learn a lot of English and make many friends.
Yesterday I went in  one pools of Granada, when I come back to the house I was very tired, but I fun a lot


In this camp I have many friends such us : Adri, Alberto,Diego,Luis,Rodrigo,Mateo,Ander.... 
I enjoy going to the swimming pool, talking.... With they.






             PHOTOS OF THE CAMP






































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario